We are looking for a new technical colleague for our projects with well-known customers in Austria and internationally. As part of our Delivery team you are responsible for the technical implementation of international on-board network projects in the rail and bus industries. You have several years of know-how in Linux or network environments and already some experience in customer support. Recurring tasks are boring you to such a degree that you simply script them. You are highly familiar with APIs and web applications. If something should go wrong, you take a larger view and find a solution.
- Implementing distributed networks in vehicles (rail and bus) and stationary settings
- Building mobile edge computing applications for our customers
- Technical planning and implementation of networks (routing, switching, WiFi, VPN, cellular networks)
- Configuring Unwired Cloud systems (network configuration, passenger WiFi portal) and third-party systems
- Communication with technical contact persons of customers during planning and implementation
What we expect:
- Solid technical understanding of network technology (Linux network stack, WiFi, switching, routing, automation, container virtualization)
- Experience in customer support and product implementation
- Confident team player with excellent communication skills
- Very good German (min. level C2) and good English writing and speaking skills
Unwired Networks develops cloud-managed network and edge computing services, in particular for the transport industry. Our core competencies are applications such as passenger WiFi and on-board network management that are based on specialized hardware and modern cloud services. Unwired is a partner of leading European transport companies in the areas of rail and bus, with locations in Vienna and Berlin.
We see ourselves as a responsible partner of our customers, realizing on-board networks for modern means of transport with comprehensive consulting on the basis of the Unwired Cloud products.
We are a fast-growing technology company located in Vienna with a sales office in Berlin.
- We offer independent working conditions and a high level of responsibility.
- We help our customers from the transport industry to increase their customer satisfaction and efficiency with digital on-board networks and edge computing solutions.
- The Unwired Cloud is the backbone of our services, comprising cloud-based device management, monitoring, passenger WiFi, on-board network management, virtualization as well as passenger information systems.
- The company is led by the founders of several businesses who have many years of experience in the B2B technology industry.
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, consideration for family and children as well as hot coffee and fresh fruit are also part of the job.
Unwired offers a full-time position (38.5 hours/week) for this job. The employment is based on the Austrian IT collective bargaining agreement with a monthly salary of € 4,000.00 gross. The salary as well as a potential overpayment depend on your qualification and professional experience.
Apply now – we look forward to meeting you!
Svenja Mensing: email@example.com