- Evaluation of the specifications and requirements of the customer
- Planning of the technical solution concept (LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Selection of hardware and software components from our standard portfolio for networks in vehicles (rail and bus) and in stationary applications
- Conception of mobile edge computing applications for our customers
- Communication with technical contacts of the customers regarding the requirements
What you offer:
- Solid technical understanding in the area of network technology (WLAN, switching, routing)
- Experience in requirements analysis
- Conscientious and reliable way of working
- Confident and communicative team player
- Very good German (at least level C2) and good English skills in speech and writing
What we offer:
- Independent work with flexible time management and high personal responsibility
- Work schedule flexibility between remote and in-office work
- Flat hierarchies, consideration for family and children
- Annual ticket, company mobile phone and internet access
- Hot coffee and fresh fruit are, of course, included
- Collegial environment
We help our customers in the transport sector to increase efficiency and passenger satisfaction through digital on-board networks and edge computing solutions.
Unwired Networks develops cloud-managed network and edge computing services, particularly for the transport sector. Our core competence is in applications such as passenger Wi-Fi and on-board network management based on specialized hardware and modern cloud services. Unwired is a partner of leading European transport companies in the rail and bus sector, with locations in Vienna and Berlin.
Unwired offers a full-time position (38.5 hours/week) for this job. The employment is in accordance with the IT collective agreement, and the monthly salary is €4,000 gross. The salary and any possible overpayment depend on qualifications and professional experience.
Apply now – we look forward to getting to know you!
Svenja Mensing: email@example.com