Unwired Networks develops cloud-managed network and edge computing services, in particular for the transport industry. Our core competencies are applications such as passenger WiFi and on-board network management that are based on specialized hardware and modern cloud services.
Unwired is a partner of leading European transport companies in the areas of rail and bus, with locations in Vienna and Berlin.
We see ourselves as a responsible partner of our customers, realizing on-board networks for modern means of transport with comprehensive consulting on the basis of the Unwired Cloud products.
What you will do:
Managing and implementing customer projects in the Unwired Delivery team:
- Managing the project portfolio (dividing projects into tasks and assigning resources)
- Operative project responsibility (project management and documentation, mainly in the area of transport operations, from requirements analysis and technical design up until acceptance)
- Implementing customer requirements on the basis of standard product features, quality assurance and acceptance
- Order processing (checking & placing orders with suppliers, delivery logistics, inventory)
- Administration of internal tools & infrastructure
What we expect:
- Experience in managing IT projects
- Technical understanding of network technology
- Experience in customer service and solution specification (creating specifications, documentation)
- Independent, exact and structured way of working, preferably with standard project management tools
- Knowledge of current agile working methods
- Very good German and English writing and speaking skills
- Pleasure in completing projects
- Commitment to independent management of projects
- Personal interest in network and communications technology
- Pleasure in work and daily communication with customers, partners and suppliers
- Center of vital interests in Vienna and surroundings with work location in downtown Vienna
- We are a fast-growing technology company located in Vienna with a sales office in Berlin.
- We offer independent working conditions and a high level of responsibility.
- We help our customers from the transport industry to increase their customer satisfaction and efficiency with digital on-board networks and edge computing solutions.
- The Unwired Cloud is the backbone of our services, comprising cloud-based device management, monitoring, passenger WiFi, on-board network management, virtualization as well as passenger information systems.
- The company is led by the founders of several businesses who have many years of experience in the B2B technology industry.
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, consideration for family and children as well as hot coffee and fresh fruit are also part of the job.
Unwired offers a full-time position (38.5 hours/week) for this job. The employment is based on the Austrian IT collective bargaining agreement. The salary as well as a potential overpayment depend on your qualification and professional experience and amount to € 4,000.00 – € 4,500.00 gross.
Apply now – we look forward to meeting you! Svenja Mensing: firstname.lastname@example.org