We are a Vienna and Berlin based SAAS provider for the management of a large number of edge devices, networks and edge computing applications. With Unwired Edge Cloud, our customers benefit from reliable connectivity, software defined networks and easy operation of edge applications in containers. Common application scenarios are the Internet connection of vehicles and passenger WLAN.
Unwired has a strong customer base in public rail and bus transport in Europe and partnerships with manufacturers of vehicles, industry-specific systems and network hardware.
Your place in the team:
As Head of Unwired Delivery, you and your team are responsible for presales, project execution and after sales support. Your contacts are project managers and product owners on the customer side, as well as our DevOps and sales team on the other side. You are part of our management team, develop your team independently with many opportunities for personal development.
- Technical and personnel management of the delivery and presales team
- Responsibility for personnel, capacity and cost planning
- Support of the sales department in the requirements analysis and feasibility check as well as in the quotation process
- Overall responsibility for project execution with customers and partners
- Efficiency improvements of processes for the projects, responsibility for compliance with quality standards
- After Sales:
- Leadership of customer support and management of escalations
- Responsibility for technical systems of delivery (project management, ticket system)
- Supplier management and maintenance of technical specifications
- Team leadership experience (team of 5-10 employees).
- preferably a technical education (FH, TU) in the field of information technology
- Good understanding of network technology (hardware, software)
- Experience in managing complex projects from planning (presales) to implementation and after sales support
- High sense of responsibility and good communication and organizational skills
- Self-organization, high level of initiative and sense of responsibility
- Very good English & German spoken and written
- Exciting technology and a relaxed working environment
- flexible working hours with office in 1010 Vienna & home office
- Attractive benefits such as annual pass for public transport, cell phone, laptop, home office equipment, etc.
Unwired offers a full-time position (38.5 hours/week) for this job. Employment is in accordance with the IT collective bargaining agreement. The salary as well as a possible overpayment are based on qualifications and professional experience and range between € 5000,- and € 6.000,- gross. In addition, corporate participation is possible.
Apply now – we look forward to meeting you! Svenja Mensing: firstname.lastname@example.org